How to cook perfect rice
- 1 Medium size pan
- 1 Cup Rice
- 4 Cup of water
- Few drops of lemon juice or cooking oil.
Do not uncover the pan and over stir the rice during cooking. When it is done before you’re ready to serve it, Put a folded towel over the pan, replace the lid and leave aside. The towel will absorb excess moisture and condensation, which helps to prevent overcooked and mushy rice.
- Wash the rice gently so that it loosen the starches.
- Take a pan and boil the water
- Put rice into it
- Add few drops of lemon juice or cooking oil to prevent it from stickiness
- Cover it with lid and stir it twice after some time but don’t over stir which can cause the rice to become sticky.
- Cook it on medium flame for 15 min and after that leave it for 10 min after switching off the flame.
- Serve it with your meal.