- 3 cups wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 1/2 tsp dhaniya powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup carrots, cauliflower(finely chopped)
- 1 cup green, yellow, red capsicum (finely chopped)
- 1 cup mashed potato
- 4 tbsp cottage cheese(grated)
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp coriander (finely chopped)
- 2 small green chillies (finely chopped)
- 1/2 tsp all spice powder(garam masala & dhaniya powder)
- 1/2 tsp haldi powder
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- Salt to taste
Step 1: Mix the flour with oil, salt, all spice powder, using water to make dough.
Step 2: Make the stuffing:
Take oil in pan and add mustard seeds, ginger garlic paste, chopped vegetables, mashed potato then add spices powder,green chillies, salt and mix it.
Step 3: Make two small balls of the dough and roll them into the shape of puris.
Step 4: Place the stuffing and grated cheese, finely chopped coriander on one puri cover with another puri and press the edges together well.
Step 5: Roll out to the size of a paratha very gently so that the filling does not come out.
Step 6: If this is difficult, then roll out two thin rotis and spread the stuffing evenly and thinly over one roti and cover it with the other, pressing the edges together.
Step 7: Cook on a tawa, using as much oil as desired, on normal flame. Vegetable Cheese Paratha is ready to serve.
- Serve paratha with ketchup or any pickle.